Is it only me? I take a nap, wake up and all of the fruit snacks are gone. Evidence is everywhere. It goes along with: climbing on the cabinet handles as a ladder: hanging on the towel bar as a monkey bar: in the dryer as a cave: climbing the bannister as a mountain: jumping on the bed as a trampoline: hanging on the canopy bars as a jungle gym. Spring, could you come any slower!!!!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Fruit Snacks
Is it only me? I take a nap, wake up and all of the fruit snacks are gone. Evidence is everywhere. It goes along with: climbing on the cabinet handles as a ladder: hanging on the towel bar as a monkey bar: in the dryer as a cave: climbing the bannister as a mountain: jumping on the bed as a trampoline: hanging on the canopy bars as a jungle gym. Spring, could you come any slower!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They even used scissors to open them? Funny..not so funny when you wake up to 3 little girls with chunks of hair missing.
Are you in your new house? Pics, please!
Ummm . . . it's not just you. Eli likes to sneak in the kitchen and dump 5 pound bags of flour on his train table while I am upstairs! Now that is not fun to clean up, especially three days in a row!
By the way - ALOHA!!
Yay! I'm so excited to be able to see pictures of you guys and know how you're doing. Your girls are gorgeous, you all look great! I hope spring comes soon for you... maybe you could come visit and enjoy our's.
Heidi!! Hello, so fun to see your family. So cute, I love the scissors. Because I think I have the same ones. I use to find the same scene after my naps but then after my Brynlee cut her bed spread and pillow chair while I was napping we had to hide them. Your vacation looked fun - I am jealous.
Post a Comment