Friday, March 21, 2008
Tennis
So I have Brook and I signed up for a, mix tennis team. We have won 3 for 3, mostly thanks to Brook. It has been a lot of fun! Hopefully we keep winning to make it to district and so on. I'll keep ya posted. Thanks to the Arizona girls for introducing me to a fun sport. I should have listened to my mom a long time ago, she always wanted me to play. Should of, could of, would of. I'll be ready for you when you come home, love you lots mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh..I am jealous. I want to play doubles with you..or at least pretend to and laugh the whole time. Miss you Heidi!
Hey Heidi! I found you from one blog or another... and thought I would leave you a comment. Looks like you are doing great and it is so fun to be in this blogging world. I just started in January with lots of persuasion, but I really like it now. Where are you at these days and what else is new with you?
I so glad that you started a blog!!! It's so fun to see pictures of your gang!
Heidi!!
Yay! This such fun way to stay in touch. Your girl's are so cute, I can't tell who Maizey looks like, what does everyone say? I definitely want to plan a girl's trip. How about NYC in September?
What a great blog! I found it on Maury's. Such cute kids! I'm glad you and Brook are doing well.
I love those tennis days. I still suck at tennis. Last year I took ANOTHER beginning class and kicked butt so I'm thinking I can finally move up to advanced-beginner. :-)
Heidi...it's Heidi K. How the heck are ya? I was just chillin' while the kiddo's are in the other room and I stumbled across your blog!! I love it! Your girls are darling and I am diggin' Brooks bike!!
OH memories! Yeah, you and Lisa can be partners and laugh the whole time and still kick my butt :). Come visit and we'll all go play.
Hope you guys are having fun. You couldn't have picked a better week to go. It is freakin' freezing-
Hey, I am so glad you started a blog! I was just thinking about you...(I saw your house being built, and was wondering when you were going to be moving in) we go swimming every time we go to IF! I hope we can see you as soon as you are in the hood! Check us out on our blog... ryanharrisfamily.blogspot.com
Jill
Post a Comment