It's always nice to get away. Especially, somewhere tropical. My friend, Britney and her husband, Ben came with. Thanks a ton for a great time. We had a blast - driving, tubing, kayaking, skydiving, swimming, laying out, playing cards, and of course eating. The highlight for me was skydiving, all I can say is holy _ _ _ _ (crap)!! It was so much fun and scary - adrenaline rush - I was nervous that my parachute wouldn't open, but when I got in the POS airplane I became more concern about the plane not making it. So if you have ever consider skydiving, go for it. Its pretty neat. Also a big thanks to my parents for letting us use the condo. The only down side to Kauai for me was chickens galore. We also got to spend one full day in Oahu, we drove everywhere from north to south and east, we skipped the west side. It was fun but a very long day. Thanks to my hubby for a great trip love you lots!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Kauai
It's always nice to get away. Especially, somewhere tropical. My friend, Britney and her husband, Ben came with. Thanks a ton for a great time. We had a blast - driving, tubing, kayaking, skydiving, swimming, laying out, playing cards, and of course eating. The highlight for me was skydiving, all I can say is holy _ _ _ _ (crap)!! It was so much fun and scary - adrenaline rush - I was nervous that my parachute wouldn't open, but when I got in the POS airplane I became more concern about the plane not making it. So if you have ever consider skydiving, go for it. Its pretty neat. Also a big thanks to my parents for letting us use the condo. The only down side to Kauai for me was chickens galore. We also got to spend one full day in Oahu, we drove everywhere from north to south and east, we skipped the west side. It was fun but a very long day. Thanks to my hubby for a great trip love you lots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Who is that cute girl in the picture with you?! Thanks for an amazing trip! I miss you already!
So wish we could have come. I swear one of these time we won't say no. I can't believe you went skydiving. I've been bungee jumping but don't know if I dare to skydive. Awesome! Let's plan that weekend trip to Vegas soon-Jim totally still wants to go! I hope you and Brit had a fun time and got caught up on all the years. I'm so jealous!
You guys are awesome and kudos to you for taking a trip that we all deserve. How fun!! You are so crazy to skydive too - totally rad!
Is it weird that I got teary looking at your photo's? Heidi I haven't seen you in so long. You look beautiful and I can hardly believe you have 3 children. Oh I miss you Heid. xoxoxo
Post a Comment