Heidi, You're trip looks like a lot of fun. Makes me hate this stupid weather even more than I already was...anyway, great to see you out here in blogging world, looks like you've really got the hang of it! I'm adding you to my links so I can keep up your cute family! Love, Anna
I really love the picture with your back sides! Looks like so much fun, and I can not believe you went ski diving... I have thought about it, but never been brave enough to do it. Your my hero Jill
Hi Heidi! It's been a few years! I found your blog from SueAnn's. It sounds like you're all doing great. I'm jealous of your trip to Hawaii! I need to get away from here and go someplace warm...
I found your blog and wanted to tell you how cute it was!!! I hear that you are moving into a new home, how exciting!! You can check out my blog @ www.theterrillfamily.blogspot.com.
Hey Heidi, it's Tiffany George (Nasal)! So fun to come across your blog! Your girls are darling! I didn't know you had 3. Sounds like we had a baby about the same time. Looks like you guys just had a fun trip! It will be fun to keep in touch with you! davetiffandbrynlee.blogspot.com
heidi!! its kate (katie huls-call)... i found your blog and had to say hi since i can't pinch your butt instead! your so cute and so is your little family!! we drove by your house the other day.. BEAUTIFUL!! so excited to see pictures! i'll start a blog soon..take care
11 comments:
Heidi,
You're trip looks like a lot of fun. Makes me hate this stupid weather even more than I already was...anyway, great to see you out here in blogging world, looks like you've really got the hang of it! I'm adding you to my links so I can keep up your cute family! Love, Anna
I really love the picture with your back sides! Looks like so much fun, and I can not believe you went ski diving... I have thought about it, but never been brave enough to do it. Your my hero
Jill
I love the "Happy Birthday" pictures! We got the boys good. You were a super spy!
I am jealous! Looks like a lot of fun!! You are still so beautiful!!:)
That looks like so much fun! We can't wait for warm weather!!!
Every time you guys post more pictures, I get even more sad that we didn't come! I'm a total super spy! I'm so glad you guys had such a fun time.
Wow, looks like a gorgeous, fun time. And are you sure Britney is not your sister? You two look so much alike in the picture posted below.
Hi Heidi! It's been a few years! I found your blog from SueAnn's. It sounds like you're all doing great. I'm jealous of your trip to Hawaii! I need to get away from here and go someplace warm...
Hey Heidi,
I found your blog and wanted to tell you how cute it was!!! I hear that you are moving into a new home, how exciting!! You can check out my blog @ www.theterrillfamily.blogspot.com.
Hey Heidi, it's Tiffany George (Nasal)! So fun to come across your blog! Your girls are darling! I didn't know you had 3. Sounds like we had a baby about the same time. Looks like you guys just had a fun trip! It will be fun to keep in touch with you! davetiffandbrynlee.blogspot.com
heidi!! its kate (katie huls-call)... i found your blog and had to say hi since i can't pinch your butt instead! your so cute and so is your little family!! we drove by your house the other day.. BEAUTIFUL!! so excited to see pictures! i'll start a blog soon..take care
Post a Comment