
Only 20 yards to go!

I can't believe how busy this summer has already been. Honest truth I wouldn't change it, it has been so fun! I did the triathlon if you can call it that. They had to change the swim to a run, due to the lack of water at Rigby Lake. So it was a 2 mile run then a 13 mile bike and then a 3 mile run. My two sister-in-laws did it as well. Erin came in 3rd (this is expected of Erin, she is amazing!) I came in 8th at 1 hr. 18 min. and Megan came in at 14, out of 44 girls. The hardest part for me was running after the bike. My legs felt like speed racing, it probably took a whole mile for my legs to feel normal. Crazy feeling! It was a lot of fun beside stressing about it every night, since I decided to sign up two weeks prior to the race. It was worth it though, who knows maybe I'll do another one since I didn't get the chance to swim.
15 comments:
Congrats Heidi, way to go. You are amazing!!
I love the pictures! It was great seeing you guys...wish we lived closer! Have fun at Lagoon!
You are awesome! I actually want to one sometime so let me know if you sign up for another one and I'll start training. I love your pictures-you look so happy!
YAY HEIDI!! I knew you could do it! Now how 'bout that marathon?
Way to go Heidi. So proud of you..I would love it if I signed up and there wasn't a swim part. I'm not the best swimmer, I'm sure you remember that. Great job!
Very impressive! I would love to say that I did something like that, but then I would have to actually train for it. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that! :)
That's awesome Heidi! I wish I could have done something like that, but I think that's too much work for me! You look great and I hope you had a fun time!
GO HEIDI a.k.a Rah-Rah!! That is awesome...If I only would have known it was going to be the run, bike, run ......I would still not have done it because it was so dang COLD!! Just kidding. Are you ready for the half next Saturday???? Way to go Woman!!
Way to go Heidi Ho! The pictures are so great! I think I would be crawling at that point, and I wouldn't look that happy...
Cristy told me about the Triathlon. What an amazing experience!! She also told me how well you and Meagan both did!! Congrats, it must feel so good! I can't wait until I can just move again,LOL!
You are awesome. But I'm not surprised that you did so great. But it is still a great accomplishement.
You rock! I would love to do one of these, but I doubt I could get through it. Hopefully one day. Congrats on finishing so good.
your a maniac!! thats so awesome! my dental office in provo all signed up to do a sprint triathalon in august.. i signed up.. but depending on how training goes... i may be "real sick" that day! looks like so much fun though! oh yeah.. we started a blog by the way... kateandjeremycall.blogspot.com
Wow, I am truly impressed! I don't know how you find time to do it all. Super woman!
Wow! That's amazing! How lucky to have sister-in-laws to share that with!
I'm excited that I found your blog and look forward to keeping in touch!
Post a Comment