Thursday, May 8, 2008
I never feel like there is enough time during the day! I have myself going in circles. I am in tennis, softball, and I just signed up for a sprint triathlon. Training has been fun and I have been pushing myself hard, since it's in 2 weeks. BTW if anyone has any advice about side aches please let me know, how to prevent or what to do when you get one. Doing all of this and still being sane for my kids and move. I am running around with my head cut off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! I understand why you think you are going in circles, how in the world do you find time for all that?
wow you are super women~ I don't think I could do that all! You are amazing!:)
I know...I think you need a vacation!! Ha Ha! Good luck with the triathalon!
Good for you! I heard that side aches are from breathing wrong. Also, there is timing your breaths with your step involved too. Can't remember exactly when though. Try raising your arm (the side that hurts)above your head to relieve the ache. OR you can just google it- that's the answer to everything, isn't it?
Post a Comment