Sunday, April 20, 2008
Almost Done
I can almost see an end! Our house is almost done, YIPPEE!!! They have the cleaners to come in April 30. I'm all done picking colors, knobs, lighting, etc, etc, etc. It has been a huge stress with a lot of sleepless night and crazy dreams. So here on out I should feel like a load is off of my back. But now I have landscaping ahead and furniture to buy. Many of you would like to go out and buy new furniture but I am not thrilled. I just wish I could snap my fingers and be done. Right now I'm just glad that I can breath again. I'll have pics in a few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Please post LOTS of pics of this new fun house. I hate buying furniture to.
Yay!! I am so excited to see it!! Are we having a girls trip in May in SLC?
So exciting! Aren't the dreams so crazy? I used to have them all the time when we were building-like I'd walk in and every wall was a different, crazy color! Or I'd walk into my dream home and it was really mine. I totally want to go shopping with you for furniture and decorations-it's kind of a new love for me! So lets get a baby-sitter (ALL DAY) and shop away!
Super fun....I am sure stressful too! I can't wait to see pictures of your new place!
My sister made that frame for me, and I just painted and added to it! My sister Hanna- she sells them! I think you two play tennis together? So if you want one I will let her know for you!
That's exciting that your house is almost done. I can only imagine that you're more than ready! Your girls need to come over and play sometime before you move further away. Taylor keeps talking about playing with Sadie! Call us and let us know what would work for you.
I can't wait to see it, I'm sure it will be so cute!
Hi Heidi! Thanks for leaving me a comment. Looks like you have been having fun all over the place... how nice to be almost done with your new home and I love the pics of you and Brittney in Hawaii!
Post a Comment