Little Maizy is now 6 mos. She is so fun (when she not crying) she is getting the hang of sitting by herself, eats the best out of my other girls, and can give you the cutest smile. Even writing about her can put a smile on my face, Sadie and Aspen adore her and we all love to squeeze her. Its funny how certain times I am holding Maizy and I think to myself I have to remember this moment. I try so hard to remember what it was like with the other two and I just can't. It's so sad how you can forget such sweet moments. Then again its probably a good thing you forget some things, that why we all get pregnant again. I hope these next 6 mos. go slower I want to enjoy her as much as possible. I love you Maizy!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Little Maizy is now 6 mos. She is so fun (when she not crying) she is getting the hang of sitting by herself, eats the best out of my other girls, and can give you the cutest smile. Even writing about her can put a smile on my face, Sadie and Aspen adore her and we all love to squeeze her. Its funny how certain times I am holding Maizy and I think to myself I have to remember this moment. I try so hard to remember what it was like with the other two and I just can't. It's so sad how you can forget such sweet moments. Then again its probably a good thing you forget some things, that why we all get pregnant again. I hope these next 6 mos. go slower I want to enjoy her as much as possible. I love you Maizy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Too cute, Heidi! She looks so different from your other two- they all are their own cute, huh?
What a cutie! She is so sweet! I hope I can enjoy my kids more too, they grow up too fast!
Hey! Thanks for leaving me a message; it's fun to hear from an old friend. I can't believe you have three girls. I remember in Dental School how you really wanted boys! Your girls are adorable and I'm sure so much fun. I'm glad to keep in touch; thanks for finding me! Tell your hubby hello from the smith's!
She is so cute and I love all of your names for your girls!!
What a doll! Girls are so much fun!!
Heidi,
It was good to see you at church today. Welcome to the ward and the neiborhood! Let us know if you need anything. Keri
Post a Comment